Saturday, November 21, 2015

Morada Way Art Walk

Finally made it through a one night stand peddling art. It's hard for an old fat guy to set up, rest for 4 hours, take down the taco stand then drive back 70 or so miles to Miami by midnight. Sales were very slow, but got to meet another interesting artist who purchased one of my paintings, that's what you call encouragement.

The notable artist whose name I will keep anonymous was probably watching me suffer and felt sorry for my lack of traffic and obvious disappointment, so at the last minute of the show the words of encouragement and the purchase came as a refreshing summer breeze.

Maybe that was an Art Angel picking me up and telling me not to give up and come back again next month. JZ November 21, 2015

SaltyArtbyJZ Booth Nov. 19,2015

Morada Way Art Walk - Islamorada, Florida


No comments:

Post a Comment